Just your average generally weird fourteen year old who is borderline obsessed with Lord Of The Rings, Doctor Who, Harry Potter, Percy Jackson, John Green, Star Wars, Marvel, X-Men, Pokemon, Pixar, Sherlock, HIMYM, Supernatural, Scott Pilgrim and some extremely attractive actors and youtubers. Oh, and reads way too many books for it to be normal. Giraffes.Probe my brain with your interesting things
- lypophrenia: a feeling of sadness seemingly without a cause
- drapetomania: an overwhelming urge to run away
- escapism: a mental desire to retreat from unpleasant realities through fantasy
- wanderlust: a desire to travel, to understand one’s very existence
- dysania: the state of finding it difficult to get out of bed in the morning
- sanctuary: a small safe place in a troubling world
- metathesiophobia: fear of change
Hi, welcome, to the Star Trek fandom!
Whether you’re young or old, a newbie or an oldie, we welcome you!
If you became apart of it through Benedict, or through TOS, or The Next Generation, welcome!
Liked the films but never watched the series? Hi, it’s great to have you!
I know it’s going to be great serving with you, cadet. Welcome aboard the Enterprise, and don’t forget to pick up your Starfleet uniform on the way in.